OUR IN-HOUSE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, Cedarbuilt Project Management Ltd. (CPM), is a professionally run, systems-oriented firm with a winning team of experienced construction managers and certified, licensed tradespeople. With our support staff, designers and team leaders, we will take care of all aspects of construction including handling affairs with the local municipality, carefully planning site infrastructure, managing site preparation work, providing interior design consulting and coordinating all professionals involved in the project.
“Listening and consistent communication ‐ these are two important skills that help ensure that your wishes are carried out and that your expectations are met.”
- CPM’s established and extensive professional relationships with industry trades and suppliers work as a cohesive team on your project
- Professional on‐site construction management guarantees a smooth‐running, efficient project with a judicious level of quality control
- Qualified in‐house support and design team helps you make important choices and guides you through the project from start to finish
- Cost controls, budget updates and fixed cost pricing provides assurances
- Tasks of permit administration, by‐law adherence, site surveying and other Municipal requirements are taken care of
- Access to specialty finishing materials not available in building supply stores
- Multiple aspects of risk and liability reduction that will protect your investment and financial safety
- Your advocate throughout the project, providing you with expert advice, plausible options at every step and a team that is on your side
- Extensive warranty and expert service for your home for years to come
WE START WITH YOUR PROPERTY and meticulously plan out exactly what services need to be installed and how those services are designed to minimize the impact on the property.
DECISIONS such as how best to bring electricity into the building(s), whether the domestic water source is from a well or the lake, how the septic will fit in and which sewage system is best, are made with you. Equally important is the discussion of which trees need to be removed and what vegetation is to be protected during construction. We follow the guidelines developed by the Muskoka Watershed Council.
WHEN WE HAVE COMPLETED YOUR CONCEPT PLANS, we lead you through the interior design process and lay out options that suit your style, budget and house / cottage type. Our services include cabinet design (kitchen, baths, built‐ins), tile design and layouts, fixture installation schematics, door and trim styles, paint colours, flooring types and so on.
WE WILL PERSONALLY ACCOMPANY YOU to manufacturers and wholesalers to assist you in the selection of interior finishes, ensuring that you always get the best products at the lowest possible price point. Our clients don’t pay retail!
DURING THE BUILD ITSELF our construction manager, along with our support team at the office, will keep your project running smoothly. Detailed pre‐construction planning together with daily site management ensures that your project will be run efficiently and effectively. Part of effective construction management is quality control. Unparalleled quality control systems and procedures are consistently initiated at all the crucial stages of each project.
THROUGH THE PROCESSES OUTLINED ABOVE, you are kept informed and involved. This is an exciting time and our clients love to see the physical progress of the project whether it is through weekly photos that we send or periodic site visits.
Cedarbuilt Management Ltd. is a fully insured construction company that covers each project with an All‐Risk policy. We also ensure that workers are properly covered and insured.
OUR TURN-KEY BUILDS ARE COVERED under the Tarion™ New Home Warranty Program and many of our homes are registered and tested under the stringent ENERGY STAR™ program, ensuring that your home will be comfortable in extreme weather and inexpensive to heat and cool.